MIAL will present 5 papers at SPIE Medical Imaging 2007
November 7, 2006
MIAL members will be presenting the following five papers in the SPIE Medical Imaging conference to be held on Feb 17-22, 2007 at San Diego, USA. Congratulations to the presenters!
* Segmentation of complex objects with nonspherical topologies from 3D medical images using 3D Livewire
Paper Number: 6512-109
* Tensor distance based adaptive seeding algorithm for DT-MRI visualization.
Paper Number: 6509-93
* DT-MRI segmentation using graph cuts
Paper Number: 6512-55
* Consistent Realignment of 3D Diffusion Tensor MRI Eigenvectors
Paper Number: 6512-146
* 3D skeleton parameterization for medial shape representation using manifold learning
Paper Number: 6512-32